[TxMt] tm_dialog - mmm.. Lot's of questions.

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Mar 15 13:22:11 UTC 2007

On 15. Mar 2007, at 05:29, Henrik Nyh wrote:

> [...]
> Yeah, many details of using tm_dialog have changed since the
> screencast. Threw me off at first, too. Perhaps you could comment
> the screencast with those differences if you get it working?
> Ideally, Allan would update the blog post itself with those
> differences as well.

Done: http://macromates.com/blog/archives/2006/10/28/new-dialog-
system-for-commands/ :)

It really only should be the s/tm_dialog/$DIALOG/ though.

I’ll have to check if some of the default stuff still use tm_dialog,
if not, I can replace the Support/bin/tm_dialog with a script that
explains the change (as its error message).