[TxMt] Blogging-Bundle: Just want to know if this is wanted?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Mar 15 12:42:56 UTC 2007

On 15. Mar 2007, at 07:49, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:

> I have a category with a "," in the category name. If I fetch now
> the categories via the "cat"-snippet I get the following:
> Category: part until the comma
> Category: part from the comma
>
> In my case the category "Liebling, ich hab Migräne weil…" becomes
> Category: Liebling
> Category: ich hab Migräne weil…

That’s definitely not desirable.

Currently the list of categories is presented via AppleScript, and it
gives a comma-separated list back as what the user selected, hence
the problem.

I think a proper fix would be to move to tm_dialog -- will have to
wait a bit before I’ll get around to that (patches welcome :) ).