[TxMt] Edit in TM: any alternatives to "it's all text" ?

Pat Maddox pergesu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 01:55:10 UTC 2007

I switched from FF to Safari for a couple days because I really,
really liked the edit in TextMate option.  However it only lasted for
a few days because I like FF a lot more...so I decided to give the
"It's all Text" plugin another shot.  Hated it.  First of all I can't
open the editor using my keyboard, and secondly when I save and close
my document it doesn't switch back to FF automatically.  The edit in
TM for Safari does both...are there any alternatives to this IAT
plugin for FF?  I want easy FF editing in TM.

Pat