[TxMt] noob question: saving as projects

Laudun John jlaudun at mac.com
Tue Mar 13 18:46:40 UTC 2007

Forgive this really bone-headed question, but when I go to save a
collection of files as a project -- and I have created them within
the project using CMD + Shift + N -- both a project file is saved as
well as the individual files. In other words, the individual files
appear in the finder. Now, if the groupings were also being saved as
folders/directories, it might be okay -- this is what happens when
drags a collection of folders and files to Textmate. I thought the
save as project feature produced a package of some kind? I don't see
a preference I could have changed, so I'm wondering what's going on.