[TxMt] Check word possibilities

xolela at mac.com xolela at mac.com
Tue Mar 13 13:15:17 UTC 2007

Hi,

This ability to do world completions seems to have suddenly become
broken...  I had enabled it earlier using a Ruby pastie [1] that Alan
indicated to me a couple of months ago . & all was fine until
recently...

Any help is welcome with advance thanks...

danstan
ps:  I never did get to attempting  Aylotts  version of word-
completion via subtlegradient bundl

[1] http://pastie.textmate.org/20239