[TxMt] Broken comment line / selection

James Edward Gray II james at grayproductions.net
Mon Mar 12 12:43:33 UTC 2007

On Mar 12, 2007, at 6:18 AM, Udo Wendler wrote:

> When I use the command *Comment Line* then comes no text but only:
> /tmp/temp_textmate.fQZTsU:119: warning:
>
> Can anyone Help?  Sorry for my little english.
> Udo Wendler
>

> My Versions:
> Mac mini Intel
> Mac OS X Version 10.4.8 (8L2127)
> TextMate Version 1.5.5 (1368)
>
> cat '/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/version'
> 6716
>
> /usr/bin/ruby --version
> ruby 1.8.2 (2004-12-25) [universal-darwin8.0]

I just tried the command with the built-in Ruby and it seemed to work
OK.  That script only requires one file and it's a simple file that
ships with TM, so it's hard to imagine what the problem would be.

You don't have an old bundle checkout somewhere, right?  If so, you
really should look into reverting:

http://macromates.com/wiki/Troubleshooting/RevertToDefaultBundles

James Edward Gray II