[TxMt] Testers for BlogMate -- Graphical TM Blogging Plugin

Todd Ditchendorf itod at mac.com
Mon Mar 12 05:42:00 UTC 2007

To those who responded, Thanks! A link is on it's way soon.

In the meantime, I placed a short screen cast of BlogMate on YouTube
+my blog... unfortunately, I didn't realize how much you tube
optimizes their video files... kinda hard to see what's going on. I
think I'll try again with higher res:

http://www.ditchnet.org/wp/2007/03/11/blogmate/

Todd