[TxMt] Textencoding problems renders scripts useless

Stefan seaside.ki at mac.com
Sun Mar 11 21:54:19 UTC 2007

OK, I see. Thx!

I'll prepare a small utility, which saves texts of the clip using
different
encodings. Shouldn't be a problem. Thx!

Technically speaking, I would suppose, TextMate should read the
clipboard using
the current clipboard's encoding [likely to be UTF*], then convert it
to the
encoding of the current document and paste it in the current document.

Since TextMate obviously does a transformation, I wonder, why it
convert this
way - which breaks the current document somehow.