[TxMt] Go Murl Yourself

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Sun Mar 11 21:46:25 UTC 2007

No, that url you posted is exactly why I said "in most cases".  That
just won't fly when I send it to a client who's email program puts
hard breaks in at 80 characters and they have no idea how to paste a
url back together in a browser.  Enjoy the tool, I'm sure Allan will
understand ;)  Let me know if you have any problems with the new
version..

Brett