[TxMt] Go Murl Yourself

xolela at mac.com xolela at mac.com
Sun Mar 11 21:37:39 UTC 2007

Thanks Brett,

I agree that  for  the most part, its not agreeable, but there are
cases when it is  unavoidable,  in which case  "your tool"  becomes

While I would like to keep the original I for instance had to send
the following link [1]  to colleagues - some not that  web/mailer
savy  for whom their mailer breaks the link in which case I spend
most of the time addressing the failure to get to the link...

If  there is another way to do this a make it easier for people that
I work with  while keeping to the intended usability as suggested by
Alan I will take that way any day - I have no intention  of cheating
anyone of their google rank etc...

[1]  http://docstore.ingenta.com/cgi-bin/ds_deliver/1/u/d/ISIS/