[TxMt] Problem with Blogging Bundle

Bonhôte André andre at bonhote.org
Sun Mar 11 09:22:32 UTC 2007

Hi Allan

Thanks for your response.

On 11.03.2007, at 02:20, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> Does any of your posts contain backslashes, dollar-signs, back-
> ticks, or similar?

Nope, but I have nailed down the thing. I went through my posts and
found the one causing the problem. It's not the escaping, it's
simpler ;)

Posts with the same title only appear once in the dropdown. Tadaa!
Maybe it would be an idea to add the post id to the title in the
dropdown to avoid this behaviour. I'll rename this post for the time
being :)

Cheers!

André