[TxMt] Make only _some_ invisibles visible?

Sun Mar 11 01:16:02 UTC 2007

I'd like to have non-breaking space* rendered in a visible way, but having
tabs and line breaks remain invisible.

I've somewhat achieved that by adding new rule to the language bundle and
setting background color for that scope, but it gives big block and I'd
like to have a dot instead. Is there any rule in language bundles that can
visually replace one character with another, or can I change list of shown
invisibles?

* known as  , but I'm talking about the actual character, not entity.
--
regards, porneL