[TxMt] Re: Minor cosmetic stuff...

shin kurokawa shin.kurokawa at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 06:37:33 UTC 2007

Aha! I never even bothered that route!

Thanks, I was able to mod the folding
symbols and the I-beam... though not
the actual cursor.  Surprised to find that
icon sizes can be arbitrary.
So while I was there, I found the
ellipses... which I always wished it was
a lot more distinct, so I made it into
a gigantic rectangle. :)

Now, if I can somehow shift the whole thing
a few pixels to the right, away from the gutter...

-Shin