[TxMt] Way to remember what language I'm using

Michael Jackson mjijackson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 05:43:24 UTC 2007

Ah yes. Some of the files that I work on actually do have the same
extension, but I'd like them to be highlighted in different
languages. For example, sometimes I generate CSS files with php. The
file will be named something like: style.css.php. What I would like
to do is tell TextMate that, even though this file has a php
extension, it's really CSS, and for TextMate to remember that I told
it that this particular file is CSS. Probably not enough people with
this same problem to worry about it though! Thanks for the response.