[TxMt] Way to remember what language I'm using

Michael Jackson mjijackson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 00:27:17 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this is possible in TextMate, so I thought I'd ask.
In any given project, I'm working with lots of different languages:
HTML, PHP, CSS, JavaScript, Java, etc. I find that when I have all of
these files open at the same time (in a project window), I'll set the
language for the file I'm currently working on in the bottom language
bar, and then when I switch to a different file TextMate just stays
in that language I was working in, even though the new file is
actually a different language! This happens even if I go through each
file and set its language manually before switching between them. Is
there something I'm missing? If not, I would absolutely love to see
this in 2.0!

Thanks in advance,

Michael

Michael Jackson