[TxMt] tm_dialog v5/v8

baptiste auguie bapt_4510 at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 8 08:28:45 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've been trying to reproduce the steps in the tm_dialog screencast, but failed for some reason:

If i call tm_dialog on my test nib file in the Terminal, I get this message:

tm_dialog: you have updated the Dialog plug-in to v8 but the tm_dialog tool is still at v5

I'm not quite aware of what I've updated, it's all happened automatically as far as i can tell.

Looking at the version, it seems to be "tm_dialog r6545 (Feb 12 2007)  ", or possibly "tm_dialog r6021 (2006-11-16)" if I run tm_dialog or tm_dialog_v5 in Textmate (don't know whether I'm supposed to have two of these things installed?)

How can I fix this problem?

Many thanks

baptiste

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com