[TxMt] Re: setting paths in TextMate

Piero D'Ancona pierodancona at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 22:50:13 UTC 2007

Thanks all, problem solved.
Jean-Pierre was right, the problem is explained
in TextMate's manual. A shebang command (like
a ruby command) in TextMate does not read the
path set in .bash_profile but relies on the path
for GUI's which is set in ~/.MacOSX/environment.plist

So I opened this file and shifted at the beginning of
the path the "/usr/local/bin" piece, and now
everything works. Btw, appscript is great.

This is maybe the third time I fall into this trap...

Thanks a lot
Piero

PS we have trolls! at last! we are a grown-up community