[TxMt] How can TextMate be so popular???

Brad Choate bchoate at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 22:08:16 UTC 2007

Not *quite* right, since this would ignore any lines that have even a
single '/' character prior to the function keyword ([...] defines a
character class, so having two "/" in the set will still just match
any "/" character).

So, if you had a line like this:

	var foo = {
		delimiter: "/", parser: function(str) {
			// parse code goes here
		}
	};

but even if you fixed the pattern, it's still valid to say:

	var foo = {
		delimiter: "//", parser: function(str) {
			// parse code goes here
		}
	};

Granted this is an edge case, but as a developer, I love thinking up
edge cases. Can't help myself.

-Brad