[TxMt] How can TextMate be so popular???

Dave Winzler dave at nkvt.com
Tue Mar 6 18:14:25 UTC 2007

TextMate installs a new 'mate' command that can be used to open files
and directories from the command line. I don't recall if it installs
the command automatically, or if you need to do something special to
invoke it, sorry.

Folding can be tricky, as it matches both open/close folding
characters for the language you're currently using, and the indent
level must be correct as well. Plus, of course, they need to balance
correctly.

Not sure about the beeps, I only recall TextMate beeping during a
search, if it's found the last occurance and I ask it to find the
next one (which there isn't one).

Hope this helps,

	- Dave