[TxMt] Re: basic dialog in ruby

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Fri Mar 2 17:51:13 UTC 2007

On Mar 2, 2007, at 12:38 PM, Piero D'Ancona wrote:

> I'll do some homework.
> Is there a way to adjust the size of the dialog window?

Not to my knowledge, but of course you can create your own custom
tm_dialog nib with text areas and everything.  This command actually
still uses CocoaDialog (shouldn't we change that?).

Creating a custom nib is a tad more difficult, but you can have a
look at the date command in the GTDAlt bundle. It uses a custom nib.
Let me know if you have questions. (And of course the screencast is
supposed to show you want to do). You'll need to familiarize yourself
with Interface Builder a bit though.

> Piero

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College