[TxMt] Latex completion not working

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Fri Mar 2 01:18:11 UTC 2007

Hi Andres,

	welcome to TextMate!

It is surprising that the \ref commands don't work, for the cite
command we've had some problems related to malformed bib files. Can
you send me a small test file demonstrating the problem, accompanied
by a test bib file, and I can see what is going on?

Does label completion work for you on single files? I.e if you have a
file, SAVED, with contents:

\documentclass{article}
\label{hi}
\ref{}

And you press opt-esc with the caret inside the {} in the ref, what
happens? If this works, then please send me some test files that have
problems.

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College