[TxMt] Re: Opening a project with Quicksilver

Piero D'Ancona pierodancona at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 12:15:14 UTC 2007

Raheel Ahmad <rahmad at ...> writes:

> #!/bin/bash
> mate ~/Documents/infodump
> mate ~/Documents/infodump/tsks.txt
>
> How can I run this script using Quicksilver?

Try this:
1) create an AppleScript containing
do shell script "/usr/local/bin/mate ~/Documents/infodump"
do shell script "/usr/local/bin/mate ~/Documents/infodump/tsks.txt"

2) create a Quicksilver shortcut to run this script.

That's it. Or at least, it works for me. I have a folder
"plans" and I open it with a do shell script command

do shell script "/usr/local/bin/mate ~/Documents/plans/"

which opens a whole project in TextMate containing all
files and subfolders of "plans"

Ciao
Piero