[TxMt] Grep in Project command

Graham Ashton graham.ashton at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 07:35:57 UTC 2007

On 27/06/07, Henrik Nyh <henrik at nyh.se> wrote:
> Since the built-in Find in Project is pretty much unusable for large
> projects, I wrote a Grep in Project command that's quite a lot faster:
> http://henrik.nyh.se/2007/06/grep-in-project-command-for-textmate

I like it, cheers. Installing it on both my Macs. Will be able to
tweak it so that it rungs grep via ssh when on a networked file system
(will be much faster!), and that'll be fantastic.

I'm not sure about hiding the default project find dialog behind the
same key bindings though, as it does find-and-replace-in-project, a
very handy refactoring tool. I've added Ctrl to the mix to make it
unique.

Graham