[TxMt] LaTeX bundle problem

Maxime Boissonneault maxime.boissonneault at usherbrooke.ca
Fri Jun 29 17:39:51 UTC 2007

Ok, I was not really talking about modifying the code myself. I meant
providing more information that you might need.

However, I looked at the command, and even though I understand a bit of
bash script (it looks like this to me), I don't know the way the bundle
is coded enough to figure it out.

Maxime