[TxMt] searching a subset of files

Jay Soffian jay-txmt at soffian.org
Wed Jun 27 15:40:06 UTC 2007

On Jun 27, 2007, at 11:24 AM, Nicholas Cole wrote:

> There may be an obvious answer to this question - if so, my
> apologies, but I can't see it!
>
> Is there any way to search (and replace) within only a subset of
> the files within a project?

To search in a subset, no, you need to create a new project
containing only the files you want to search.

To replace, yes, simply highlight only those lines (or files) you
want to replace in the Search in Project results window. The Replace
All button then changes to Replace Selected.

(Aside, I'd like to nominate this as being the most frequently asked
question on this list.)

j.