[TxMt] Latex Watch 2.3

Robin Houston robin.houston at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 21:33:27 UTC 2007

In case anyone is interested, it appears that Gildas's problem is
caused by a bug in pdftex, which is triggered by LaTeX Watch in the
unusual situation that a graphic file is loaded during the processing
of the preamble of a document.

I'm currently building the latest version of pdftex, with a view to
filing a bug report there if the problem is still present.

In short, don't let this problem dissuade you from upgrading. It
almost certainly won't affect you. (Also, the situation that triggers
the problem didn't work properly anyway with the previous version of
LaTeX Watch, so even in the worst case you won't lose by upgrading.)

Robin