[TxMt] Latex Watch 2.3

Gildas Hamel gweltaz at ucsc.edu
Mon Jun 25 03:01:25 UTC 2007

Dear all,
I'm new to TextMate and very much appreciate the Latex Watch bundle. My
previous version (which I discovered only yesterday) was working, but I
am not able to launch the new version on my system.  I get the message:

The command 'pdfetex -output-format pdf -interaction batchmode -recorder
&.french
/Users/gweltaz/Documents/Work/Administr/Searches/2007-8/Thank_yous/.french.tex'
caused pdfetex to die with signal 10.

Thanks for any help.
--Gildas Hamel