[TxMt] textmate crash when bringing up CM

A J amy.j.dala at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 12:51:41 UTC 2007

hi all,

I am currently getting a textmate crash every time I right-click on a
word to bring up the CM, e.g. to spell check.  Is anyone else seeing
this?
I have recently changed a number of things about my environment which
make it harder to pin down the factors that might be contributing,
which include:
  - I have moved to a macbook pro
  - then, I just installed the recent (intel) 10.4.10 update.
  - I installed the Safari 3 Beta

I *think*, but am not positive, that the right-click did not cause a
TM crash on the 'out of the box' macbook pro.
As far as I can ascertain the problem is only with Textmate - other
cocoa apps work okay.

Here's a crash report: http://s3.amazonaws.com/amy/tm_crash_report.txt

 -Amy