[TxMt] help with the subversion bundle and authorized commitments

Stephen Celis stephen.celis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 19:34:54 UTC 2007

For some reason, I get the following when I try to svn commit through
TextMate:

svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: OPTIONS request failed on '/path/to/trunk/'
svn: OPTIONS of '/path/to/trunk/': authorization failed (
http://svn.server.net/)

Commits work, however, through the terminal.

Regardless, I trashed the cached authorization and (for the sake of
sanitation) checked out a brand new copy of the code (re-providing
authorization) with the terminal, but after making a cosmetic change to a
file with TextMate, a subsequent commit fails (while Terminal successfully
commits the file).

Am I missing something here?  I've successfully used the svn bundle with a
different setup.