[TxMt] Re: Support for background image

Ciarán Walsh ciawal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 18:51:04 UTC 2007

On 19 Jun 2007, at 19:14, Fred B wrote:

> On 6/19/07, Niels Kobschätzki <n.kobschaetzki at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Well - I wanna use my great, big and damn cool Myspace-page as a
>> background ;)
>>
>> Niels
>
> Now we're talking! Coding on top of a myspace page must be perfect.
> Slideshows, powerpoint presentations and flash support would be
> great too!
>
> --
> FredB
I'd quite like to see support for having a TM document as my
background. That way I can look at my favourite piece of code while
I'm working.
That TM document needs to have a background too, of course. I suggest
a TM document, that way I can look at my work while I'm looking at my
favourite piece of code.