[TxMt] Re: Scheme language

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Jun 19 00:13:43 UTC 2007

On 18. Jun 2007, at 12:57, Alaric Snell-Pym wrote:

> [ indenting in scheme ]
> Not quite sure how I'd express that as a rule!

I have seen scientific papers on pretty-printing functional
programming languages, so this is not exactly trivial ;)

I definitely prefer a rule-based system, but I am also open for
allowing actual code to re-indent the source, but that requires an
API, and before I do that, I need someone stepping up who actually
will (and can) write a re-indenter for the problematic languages.