Slug Header / Blogging (was: [TxMt] Wordpress 2.2 and Pings/Comments)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Jun 18 01:06:16 UTC 2007

On 14. Jun 2007, at 14:59, Brett Terpstra wrote:

> There also seems to be new support in the xmlrpc for headers like
> wp_slug which we may want to incorporate into the blogging bundle
> (I don't think this existed before, sorry if this comment is poorly
> researched...).
> [...]

This is the post name, right? I.e. what would normally be auto-
generated from the title.

Yes, I think we should put this in the blogging bundle, since
especially when I use dashes in the title (e.g. plug-in) I want to
not have the slash in the permalink.

Does anyone know if this is supported by other blog systems?