[TxMt] Scheme language

Alaric Snell-Pym alaric at snell-pym.org.uk
Sun Jun 17 22:43:56 UTC 2007

Who else uses Textmate for Scheme? I know, most of the LISP community
use Emacs alone for religious reasons, but since there was a Scheme
language definition already there, I can't be the only one :-)

Anyway, for my own use I've been adding to the Scheme language a bit;
telling it about define-syntax, then adding properties so that
(define (foo ...) ...), (define foo ...) and (define-syntax foo ...)
all result in 'foo' appearing in the symbol list, and writing a few
snippets for common things.

I'd like to look into figuring out a good way to do help on current
symbol type stuff, but I'm not sure where best to refer to. Since the
current language starts 'csi' as the interpreter, the Chicken
documentation on callcc.org would be a good bet, but it would be nice
to keep the Scheme language as implementation-indepedent as possible.
Or have a base Scheme language then a special module for Chicken
Scheme that binds run script, help on symbol, etc.

If there's any other TextMate schemers about, I can post the
resulting diffs, and if everyone likes them, send 'em in to go in the
repository?

ABS

--
Alaric Snell-Pym