[TxMt] Django or Rails with TextMate

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Sun Jun 17 07:08:33 UTC 2007

Sorry for my bad english

Hello :)

I'm a big fan of TextMate for LateX. I can't work without this very
fine tool
My site (www.altermundus.fr) is a classic one with html and css.

I present a lot of pictures and LaTeX codes but I would like now to
use a database
  for my png pictures and all my files or (pages ?)

I'm a neewbie with  Python and Ruby so i don'tknow  what is the best
tool to make this
with texmate.

A lot of scripts in Textmate are ruby scripts so perhaps it's more
interesting
  to learn Ruby but what is the tool the more esay to use with TexMate :
(Ruby and Rails) or (Python and Django) ?

I don't need a blog only a static web but with a database for the
pages and
aa simple method to create new one.

The Bundle is very important so what is the best bundle for my problem ?

Thanks

Alain Matthes