[TxMt] Disabling the 'pairs around selected text' feature

MakTheYak markstickley at theyakshack.co.uk
Sat Jun 16 22:59:35 UTC 2007

Thanks! But actually the wording on that option makes it sound like it's just
the auto-pairing it affects so I've left it alone in the past. The thing is
I like it auto-pairing when I'm typing because that doesn't interfere with
what you'd expect to happen in a bad way. I just don't like it when I've got
some text selected and it puts the pairs either side - that's not a normal
behavior!

But it looks like they come hand in hand and so I guess I'm better off with
it left switched on!

Thanks for your help :)