[TxMt] Reformatting paragraphs with Textmate's LaTeX bundle

Plessl Christian christian at plesslweb.ch
Sat Jun 16 13:43:43 UTC 2007

Thanks to Peter and Jacob for your reply.

As far as I understand, I will need two things a) a command line
command that reformats a given block of LaTeX code the way I like,
and b) I need to modify the LaTeX grammar, such that reformat can be
restricted to the desired  scope (a paragraph).

I will start with looking into solutions for a

Best regards,
  Christian

--
Christian Plessl christian at plesslweb.ch http://plesslweb.ch