[TxMt] Reformatting paragraphs with Textmate's LaTeX bundle

Peter Cowan cowan.pd at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 20:09:05 UTC 2007

You might try using the Tidy command in the Latex bundle.  It appears
however that the command eats line endings, thus ruining your hard wraps.
 This command calls a well commented perl script which perhaps you can
adjust to your needs.
In general it seems that language specific functionality is implemented in
bundle items rather than default TM behaviors.
HTH

Peter