[TxMt] single user license

Daniel Ditgens daniel.ditgens at sedo.de
Fri Jun 15 07:23:10 UTC 2007

Hi there,

I 've just found a post like this:
>> I didn't know where else to ask this question. If I purchase a
>> single licenses for TextMate can I use it on a
>> Desktop and a Laptop? (As long as I'm not using them at the same
>> time?) I ask this question because I believe
>> it was true with the Office 2004 Student and Teacher Edition license.
Allan answered:
> Yes -- it's a personal license, so as long as you are the user or
> TextMate is running on your machine, everything is fine (needs to put
> that somewhere on the site :) ).

but I need to know if I can use textmate on my laptop at work? I got
a personal MacBook at home and a company's MacBook Pro at work and
both would running textmate nut not at the same time and only used by
me.

I know... 39 EUR are not expensive for this mighty mighty editor but
If I can save money... :-)

Greetings,

Daniel

PS: Good work, Allan :-)