[TxMt] Module problems

Brad Hutchins oshybrid at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 16:51:23 UTC 2007

Actually now that I am working on this after having some sleep I came to
realization that it was not complaining about the script I was trying to
run.  Control + R in TM is not working at all.  A few days ago I updated the
tmbundle for Ruby from the textmate site and had not run a script since
then.  My guess is something went wrong.  Conrtol + R did work before hand.
Here is a screen grab of what it is complaining about and the file that it
is complaining about.  Yes I tested this against scripts that worked with
Control + R before hand.  Getting same error.

Brad