[TxMt] Module problems

Brad Hutchins oshybrid at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 11:56:44 UTC 2007

Having a hard time to get ruby scripts to recognize modules.  Checked "$:"
and got the following:

/usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8
/usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/powerpc-darwin8.0
/usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/universal-darwin8.0
/usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/powerpc-darwin8.0
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/universal-darwin8.0

The module I am trying to "require" is in this list (the first listing in
fact).  When I try to to run script from TextMate "command + R" the script
keeps failing.  When I ask text mate to get required "shift + command + D"
TextMate complains that it can not find require "snmp".  When I run script
from the terminal though it finds the 'require' I requested.  Any ideas?

Brad