[TxMt] Safari 3.0 and "Edit in Textmate"

Constantinos Neophytou ♎ jaguarcy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 11:24:57 UTC 2007

Safari boxes still work (like the address bar or the google / page
search box, tho not sure how useful those are). What stopped working
are the html boxes...

I'm seriously hoping, and it's probably the case given the behavior
of the client itself, that this is a beta bug and not some sort of
"redesign" on their part... Anyone up to filing a bug report?