[TxMt] help on folding rules

Jenny Harrison harrison at Math.Berkeley.EDU
Sun Jun 10 15:56:02 UTC 2007

On Jun 10, 2007, at 5:05 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

>     [...] the folding system is based on both having clear indent
>     markers and having the fold start/stop markers use the same
>     indent level. This means that folding based purely on indent
>     or where the start/stop markers do not align, is currently not
>     supported.

Is there any chance of allowing misalignment of folding markers in
2.0? I have found that the indentation of folding markers can be
inadvertently changed during standard text editing and must be
corrected by hand.   Logically, the begin and end tags are still well
defined, even though they might have mismatching indents.

Jenny