[TxMt] Possible path issues?

Mat Schaffer schapht at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 15:06:13 UTC 2007

On Jun 9, 2007, at 3:46 AM, Robin Houston wrote:

> On 6/8/07, Mat Schaffer <schapht at gmail.com> wrote:
> The only other funky thing
> I'm doing is parsing my environment.plist in .profile so I don't have
> two sources of path information.
>
> I bet this is the problem. TextMate will source your .profile when
> you run a command, in an attempt to pick up environment information
> that's set there. Some random thoughts:

Yep, that was totally it.  I was referring it .MacOSX not $HOME/....
Does TextMate honor the stuff in environment.plist?  If so is there
some way I could identify in .profile if I'm being called by
TextMate?  Maybe I'm just making this too complicated and I should
have just two sources of path.  But you know, don't-repeat-yourself
and what not.

Thanks!
Mat