[TxMt] My Textmate's Run Script commands broken by Apple security patch?

Alex Ross alex.j.ross at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 07:38:19 UTC 2007

Ed,

Are you using a csh as your default shell?  If so, is it the version
of csh that is packed with OSX or one you installed yourself?  If you
switch your shell back to bash do things work again?  (I tried
switching my shell to csh and didn't experience any problems.)

Do you have any thing in the directories ~/Library/Application
Support/TextMate or /Library/Application Support/TextMate?  Perhaps
an old bundle in one of these directories is causing a problem.

Do RubyMate/PyMate work if you create a new user account?

If you watch for "Cutting Edge" builds in Preferences > Software
Update, does that solve the issue? (Don't forget to restart TM after
update.)

I don't mean to sound demanding.  Let's fix this. :)

–Alex