[TxMt] Possible path issues?

Mat Schaffer schapht at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 02:56:06 UTC 2007

On Jun 8, 2007, at 10:12 PM, Bryan Liles wrote:
> On Jun 8, 2007, at 3:06 PM, Mat Schaffer wrote:
>
>> It looks like a path issue.  I'm using .MacOSX/environment.plist
>> to set my environment path, but /bin, /usr/bin, et all are in
>> there.  So I don't see why that would be an issue.  The only other
>> funky thing I'm doing is parsing my environment.plist in .profile
>> so I don't have two sources of path information.  Again, not sure
>> why that would be an issue, but it's at least related.
>>

> Just to be sure, post your environment.plist.

Sure:

<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://
www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
     <key>PATH</key>
     <string>/opt/grails/bin:/Users/schapht/Library/usr/bin:/usr/
local/php5/bin:/usr/local/bin:/opt/local/bin:/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/
sbin:/usr/local/mysql/bin:/usr/sbin:/opt/mtasc:/System/Library/
Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Libraries/maven/bin</string>
</dict>
</plist>