[TxMt] C indentation prbs

Steve King steve at narbat.com
Fri Jun 8 13:15:12 UTC 2007

On Thu, 7 Jun 2007, Pavan Gunupudi wrote:

> The following pieces of code are indented incorrectly by "Indent Selection" -
> ⌥⌘[ . Any fixes?

FWIW, I find the best way to handle re-formatting C code is to filter it
through the external 'indent' command.  It's *highly* customizable and
comes with reasonable defaults for a number of standard formatting styles
(GNU, K&R, BSD).  The indent package is available through MacPorts or can
be compiled from source.

That said, it would be nice if TM's formatter was a little smarter about
what it does while you're typing, but I can live with it as-is for now (at
least until 2.0 comes out!)

--
Steve King, <steve at narbat.com>