[TxMt] Scope Selector

Xavier Cambar xcambar at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 13:35:25 UTC 2007

Hi all,

for easier navigating with throught tex file and pdf with pdfsync, I
want to write one sentence per line in my tex document.

I wrote the a snippet inserting '.\n' with the key equivalent . (<dot>).
As I want it to apply to and only to the scope "text.tex.latex", I
had to set the scope selector to:

text.tex.latex - string - source - meta - entity - support - comment

to avoid to insert a line in lists, comments, etc...
Although it works well, I'm pretty sure there is a simpler scope
selector for this task.

If not, here is a feature request for TM2:  Alow more complex scope
selection, with wildcards/jokers/regexps, or anything else...
please ;-)

Xavier CAMBAR