[TxMt] HTML Bundles (newbie question)

Paul Collins pauldcollins at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 14:01:21 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I am a CSS, HTML, occasional PHP/Javascript developer new to Textmate
and have been hunting around for a good HTML bundle. I may be looking
in the wrong places, but basically, I would love to find something
that gives a few of the old features from Homesite, if that is
actually possible. I would love to find some kind of bundle with the
following:

- Code colouring similar to that of Homesite and Dreamweaver.

- Auto tag completion  similar to Homesite and Dreamweaver, so when
you type the ending ">" of a div tag for example, it writes out the
closing tag. This would be instead, or in addition to, the feature of
hitting CTRL + < to close the tag.

- Some kind of HTML, CSS validation, similar to the way Homesite used
to do it. Can you include validation in a bundle?

Tell me if I'm dreaming! Either way, it would be great if someone
could point me in the right direction for finding good HTML bundles.
Googling doesn't seem to get the results I want.

Cheers for any help.