[TxMt] [XCode Bundle] BUILD_FOLDER environmental variable

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Jul 31 01:45:04 UTC 2007

On 30. Jul 2007, at 17:35, Ryan Wilcox wrote:

> [...]
> Or maybe the XCode bundle is reading the information from the
> project file? If this is the case, my project uses a series
> of .xcconfig files to specify settings (including
> TARGET_BUILD_DIR / CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR), so that's why the
> default doesn't work for me....

It reads it from the user specific project file, falls back on the
Xcode preferences, and finally falls back on ${PROJECT_DIR}/build.

Since the build dir depends on the active configuration, I am not
sure setting the environment variable is that useful, also because
you’d have to set this per project.

In your case, you have the build dir in the .xconfig file? Ideally we
would extend our code to also look there.