[TxMt] Show Available Revisions for Merging

Mark Eli Kalderon eli at markelikalderon.com
Tue Jul 31 00:29:21 UTC 2007

svnmerge.py is working fine on the command line, I can issue the
command svnmerge.py avail, no problem, but I am getting the following
error with Show Available Revisions for Merging in the subversion
bundle:

/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/
Support/format_log.rb:262: undefined method `make_foot' for
main:Object (NoMethodError)
NoMethodError

reason: undefined method `make_head' for main:Object
trace:
   /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/
Support/format_log.rb:72

Any ideas?
Thanks, Mark